There are so many incredible beauty products and not enough hours in the day. Every week, nay every day, sees the launch of new makeup, skincare, haircare and tools.
However, it’s tricky to know whether you believe the hype in some cases. Nobody likes to splash their hard-earned cash on something they’ll never use and later regret buying.
Which is where I come in. I am lucky enough to see products ahead of them hitting the shops. From the best mascara and best eye cream, to the best moisturiser for dry skin and best purple shampoo, I try and test it all to see what all the fuss is about.
Each month I bring you a breakdown of the best new releases you should be fighting to get your hands on before they sell out (which trust us, does happen.) I want you to know all about the best in beauty, so that you can make good, informed choices.
Best in beauty:
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume & Texture Spray, £28 | Living Proof
- StriVectin x Caroline Hirons Tears of My Enemies Facial Mist, £25 | StriVectin
- Pantene Day and Night Hydra Serums, £9.99 each | Boots
- Otis Batterbee The Precision Brush Set, £65 | Liberty
- FaceGym LIFTWEAR Lift and Brighten Vitamin C + Bioferment Gel Cream, £50 | Net-A-Porter
- No7 Fiber Lash Mascara, £14.95 | Boots
- Bramley x Caroline Gardner Valentines Gift Set, £30
- Batiste Naturally Dry Shampoo Coconut Milk & Hemp Seed Oil, £4.25 | Boots
- Westman Atelier Lip Suede in Les Nudes, £78 | Cult Beauty
- Beautifect Box, £279 | Harrods
So what new makeup, skincare and haircare products are there this month?
I am really into the idea of a night serum for our hair and the skincare approach to haircare is definitely an ongoing trend for 2022. I love it when I find a new mascara that could be a contender for the best mascara of the year and as this No7 one was the bestselling one in Boots last year, I could be on to a winner. And prepare yourself for the Beautifect revolution – it’s going to change the way you do your make-up forever.
Keep scrolling for our curated edit of the best new make-up launches and skincare drops to hit stores this month. Make sure you check back here for all the latest new beauty products 2022 brings in, as and when they’re announced…