Samsung introduced the Galaxy M33 5G smartphone earlier this month. Now the company has started teasing the launch of the smartphone in India on Amazon.in. The invite shows the letter M along with the design in a short video clip.
This will be the second phone to launch in India with Samsung Exynos 1280 SoC after the Galaxy A53 5G which was launched earlier this week. The phone will not come with a charger in the box.
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 1280 Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa) 5nm processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 8GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.4mm; Weight: 215g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M33 5G is expected to be priced between Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 25,000 range. We should know more details about the phone in the coming days.